There are women who cannot get pregnant naturally for a long time. Before going to the doctor, these women start to search for herbal solutions to experience pregnancy naturally on the internet. Of course, there are herbal solutions for this situation, and very important specialist doctors have suggestions on this subject. In this article, we will consider herbal cures that work for conception. Below, we have listed the cures that may be recommended for pregnancy.
● Fig Cure: The expectant mother who wants to get pregnant should boil 15 dried figs in 1 liter of water. Then they should drink it on an empty stomach, waiting for it to infuse for 5 minutes. They can drink this until they become pregnant or even while pregnant. This cure is also safe for the baby during pregnancy.
● Carrot Cure: Women who want to get pregnant should peel 2-3 medium-sized carrots and boil them in half a liter of water. After boiling, they can be consumed on an empty stomach. Women can also drink this cure, which they can drink during pregnancy, to their spouses. Carrot cure also ensures the formation of quality sperm in men.
● Onion Cure: Onions to be used in onion cure must be white onions. Cut 1 white onion with its skins into quarters and put them in 1 glass of boiling water. Allow to cool after 5 minutes. You should drink it on an empty stomach 2 times a day.
When Should You Drink Onion Cure to Get Pregnant?
Onion cure is not a cure that can always be drunk like other cures. You have to be careful when you do it.
Women start to apply onion cure when they count from the 1st day of their menstrual period and when they reach the 14th day. This period also coincides with the ovulation days, that is, the most possible period of pregnancy. Drink 1 glass in the morning and evening before meals on an empty stomach every day for 14 days. When the 14th day is over, drinking this cure should be stopped. In addition, this cure should be done once every 6 months, not every month.
In addition, experts emphasize that women should not consume this cure while pregnant or when there is a possibility of pregnancy. Because due to the nature of the onion, it can cause abortion in a pregnant woman.
Is It Possible To Get Pregnant With Onion Cure?
Experts and research on this subject state that there are many women who get pregnant with onion cure. Of course, only onion paste is not enough. First of all, they should have a doctor's check-up with their spouse. If the problem is caused by men, onion cure will not be of any use. Or if the woman has a health problem that requires greater medical attention, onion cure will not be a solution to this either.
What is the Benefit of Onion Cure for Ovary?
● If the onion cure is applied correctly and regularly, it is good for the treatment of polycystic ovary disease, which is an ovarian problem that many women deal with.
● It is useful in the treatment of non-malignant ovarian cysts and fibroids seen in women.
● Onion is a one-to-one treatment for vaginal infections.